SIA Woodvocation (registered in the Register of Companies of the Republic of Latvia, reg. no. 40303266278, legal address: Ganību dambis 22D, Riga, Latvia) (hereinafter - BusyBabyLV), is the Controller that fulfills the requirements of the European Union's General Data Protection Regulation No. 2016/679 in Latvia
- 2. Regardless of which country you access BusyBabyLV services, the provisions of the Regulation are followed in the processing of personal data. You are informed that your personal data may also be processed in Latvia on the basis of the law of this country.
- 3. SIA Woodvocation informs you that by specifying your e-mail address, you agree that it is included in the database and that a notification/reminder about started but unfinished product orders can be sent to it from the website.
- 4. You are informed that when using the website, SIA Woodvocation or any third party acting on behalf of the website may collect and store data that allows you to track and list:
- * The total number of visits to the websites;
- * The number of visitors to each particular website;
- * Domain names of Internet service providers of website visitors;
- * IP addresses;
- * Other data, the purpose of which is to use for the purposes of system administration, as well as to control the use of the website and organize its improvement. Purposes and legal bases of personal data processing
- 5. SIA Woodvocation processes personal data mainly for the following purposes:
- * Preparation, conclusion and dispatch of service and distance contracts, invoices
- * Ensuring effective company management processes
- * For business planning and analytics
- * Recruitment and management
- * For consideration and processing of applications
- 6. SIA Woodvocation processes personal data on the following legal bases:
- * Fulfillment of a legal obligation determined by a regulatory act
- * To ensure the legitimate interest
- * For the conclusion or execution of a contract
- * Consent of the data subject
- * Duration of storage of personal data
- 7. SIA Woodvocation stores personal data in accordance with the defined purposes of personal data processing and the requirements of regulatory acts, as long as at least one of the following criteria exists:
- * as long as SIA Woodvocation can realize its legitimate interests in accordance with the procedures specified in external regulatory acts.
- * while SIA Woodvocation has a legal obligation to store data in accordance with regulatory enactments;
- * while the consent of the data subject to the relevant personal data is validfor display if there is no other legal basis for data processing.
- * for session management and user authentication;
- * To ensure website functionality;
- * obtain statistical data on the flow of visitors to the page - number of visitors, time spent on the page;
- * improve the efficiency of the website.
- 10. The legal basis for processing personal data within the framework of cookies is the legitimate interest of SIA Woodvocation.
- 12. SIA Woodvocation does not associate the user's IP address and e-mail address with data that allows identification of this user. This means that each user session will be logged, but the website user will remain anonymous
Third party cookies
- 13. SIA Woodvocation website may contain third-party cookies, especially Google Analytics. The Google Analytics tool is provided by Google Inc. (a US company) that has access to the statistical data collected by this tool.
- 14. The data subject can delete cookies according to his choice (more information - www.youronlinechoices.com/lv).
- 15. You can delete all cookies that have already been saved on your computer, and you can set your browser to prevent them from being saved. But in that case, you have to manually specify the choice every time you visit the website, and some services and website functions may not work.
Recipients of personal data
- 16. In cases specified by law, SIA Woodvocation may transfer information to third parties. Likewise, SIA Woodvocation may use outsourcing services to ensure more efficient performance of its functions.
- 17. Collect and accumulate information on the website of SIA Woodvocation is also entitled to transfer the data to other companies for informational and statistical purposes. PERSONAL IDENTIFIABLE DATA WILL NOT BE DISCLOSED IN THIS PROCESS AND WILL NOT BE TRANSFERRED TO THIRD PARTIES, EXCEPT FOR ORDERS PLACED WITH PAYMENT METHOD.
- 18. Personal data is not transferred to third countries. Access to your personal data and other data subject rights
- 19. The data subject has the right to request deletion of personal data, restriction of personal data processing, object to personal data processing, request correction of personal data in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation.
- 20. SIA Woodvocation communicates with the data subject using the contact information provided by the data subject (phone number, e-mail address, address).
- 21. If you feel that your right to personal data protection has been violated, you can file a complaint with the personal data supervisory authority.
Right to withdraw consent
- 22. If the processing of personal data has started and takes place in accordance with the consent of the data subject, the data subject has the right to withdraw it by sending a withdrawal to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 23. Withdrawal of consent does not affect data processing carried out at the time when the Client's consent was valid. Withdrawal of consent cannot stop data processing carried out on the basis of other legal grounds.
- 25. SIA Woodvocation has the right to make changes at any time, which are published on the website